Job Description & Responsibilities :
- Establish, implement and measure the effectiveness of mobile app advertising initiatives to drive awareness and adoption for client’s app, and subsequent engagement and in-app sales.
- Hand- on experience on running (cost per download ) campaigns both incent & Non-incent is a must.
- Establish processes to streamline execution of mobile/online marketing efforts – planning, executing, reporting, monitoring, and optimization.
- Help to create a playbook of best practices to be used globally to manage mobile marketing, with a strong ROI-focused approach.
- Demonstrate ability to work at the strategic level (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth) and at the tactical level (managing advertising campaign execution, creating and optimizing campaigns, analyzing traffic data and solving problems)
- Collaborate closely with technical, digital, sales and business teams as well as external vendors to manage simultaneous time sensitive tech implementations and projects across internal and external channels.
- Dive into the data to detect patterns and uncover insights to further inform our mobile marketing efforts. Report on campaigns and overall mobile performance.
- Work with regional leads/liaisons to define needs and execute campaigns specific to region.
- Support multiple launches and enhancements globally, regularly analyzing and optimizing campaigns.
- Perform regular status updates to communicate results across the marketing team, to senior management, and regional liaisons.
- Lead test and learn efforts gather and analyze data in a rigorous statistical manner, and uncover insights to optimize marketing efforts and inform future testing.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com