2. What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device when you visit a website. They are used to make websites work more efficiently and provide information to the owners of the site.
3. The Purpose of Cookies
4. Types of Cookies We Use
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that expire once you close your browser.
- Persistent Cookies: These remain on your device until they expire or you delete them. They enable us to remember you on subsequent visits, speeding up or enhancing your experience of our services.
- Third-Party Cookies: These are installed by third parties with our permission to enhance the user experience. For example, they might collect information about your browsing habits or conduct analytics on our behalf.
5. Data Collected and Processed
The data collected might include but is not limited to, your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths.
6. Who Has Access to the Data?
Data collected through cookies may be shared with our trusted third-party service providers for the purposes described above. We ensure these providers comply with stringent data protection standards.
7. User’s Right to Opt-Out
You have the right to opt out of cookies. Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and delete them. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser. Please refer to your browser’s help section for more information.
8. Consequences of Non-Consent
Please note, if you choose to block or delete cookies, certain features on our site may not function correctly, and we may not be able to provide some services to you.
10. Contact Us
Last Updated: 24 September 2023