Information We Collect
When you register for our Digital Marketing Courses or Consulting Services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Personal Identification Information: Name, email address, phone number, and billing address.
- Transaction Data: Details about payments from you and other details of services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data: Internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting, and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access our platform.
Use of Your Information
We use your information for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service
- To notify you about changes to our service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our service
- To monitor the usage of our service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Cookies and Other Technologies
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Security of Your Information
We are committed to protecting your personal information and have implemented appropriate technical and organisational security measures designed to protect your data against accidental, unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure, or access.
You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
To exercise these rights, please contact us.